Sunday 15 November 2015

On Stage! One to celebrate.

Celebrate good times come on!

Well we sure did. This weekend I had the pleasure of attending the first ever On Stage! Stampin' Up! event in Melbourne, where we celebrated with other demonstrators the upcoming wonderful offers at Stampin' Up!

This is one of the newly designed events for Stampin' Up! While we were celebrating in Melbourne, other On Stage! events were held in locations all over the world, with the main On Stage Live! in Brussel. It was fantastic to share the messages and offers across the world at the same time.

All demonstrators were invited to attend this event, where the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration information was released as a sneak peek.  Yes, I said sneak peek - which means, I can't share anything with you YET.

But what I can share with you are the swaps I created for this event. We have an opportunity to share ideas with others through swapping creations. So for this event I used the Sheltering Tree stamp set.


To make these cards, I stamped the trunk image with the archival black stamp pad. Then I used markers from the Brights collection and randomly coloured in the leaves stamp. Before stamping the image, I spritzed the stamp which gave the image a watercolour look. I then used a variety of Brights colours to stamp the sentiment "Thankful for you" from the same stamp set on the bottom of each card. I must say, they turned out very pretty.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




I will be sharing some of the ideas from the swaps I collected on my Facebook page over the next week.

The event also gave me an opportunity to spend some time with friends old and new.

















If you too would like to see what the Stampin' Up! events are all about contact me to discuss how you can join my team and come along with me next April to the Gold Coast event.

No comments:

Post a Comment